How selfish are you in relationships? How far do you go to please the other person? What things do you do for them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pay tens of thousands of dollars a year for their hobbies.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the opposite of selfish.

What Guys Said 4

• Every successful relationship is when both people are putting their own wants and needs behind the person they love. Anger is merely an expression of fear, and people fear that they won't get what they want. Sprinkle the most unhappy person on the planet with kindness and they'll open up like a flower. The truth is, most divorces and breakups are caused when someone, sometimes both people, start putting themselves first. Everyone deserves to be happy, but not at the expense of the other person or the relationship. One of the easiest ways of helping this is to communicate, clearly, your feelings to your partner. If you have wonderful communication, you'll have a wonderful relationship. This does not mean you live just for them, as you have needs that need to get met as well. Communicate them.
    I want my girlfriend to be happy, so I find out what she likes, and put in the effort to give her what she would really need, rather than just things that she wants. Things that she really wants that mean something. I took my ex on a trip to Japan since she really wanted to go there. You find the things that matter and do those things for them. Their happiness is your happiness.

• Honestly like 0% I'm all about the other person but hey its impossible to judge yourself😂

• I'll go pretty far if I care but if I don't I'm an ass its almost like I'm a different person

• Early on I'm completely selfless but if I don't feel the sentiment being reciprocated by her I'll just stop trying altogether.

What Girls Said 0