Why hasn't she answered yet?

So, there's this chick in my summer school class. Me and her studied in a group, etc etc. Well, today me and her got some good face time in and I finally got her number. I was just going to ask in person after the test we had today, but she ended up finishing about 10 minutes before me and I couldn't ask her before she left. But I ended up texting her something along the lines of "can I buy you some coffee sometime." It's been over an hour and still no response? I can't be TOO sure on if she's intrested but I did hint attraction between us.. what could be reasons she hasn't answered? It could simply be she's not intresed... yikes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her time to think about it and late night text messages means booty call so she might not answer to night.

Most Helpful Guy

• Man, it's been over just an hour, wait a little more before start wondering things.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• If she doesn't respond for three + hours, then it isn't a good thing. It is possible she doesn't know how to respond either and taking her time to decide that.

• she's busy or something give it a day or hours ok fam? you get me fam?

• http://byntoo.com/?attachment_id=5691

Are you serious bro? Give it just a little more time. Just a little.