Should I curse this girl out for not replying?

I texted her hours ago, well, screw her!

0|0
16|8

Most Helpful Girl

• she is not obligated to reply to your text just because you took time out of your day to text her in a first place. who knows your maybe you're in the friend zone, she might feel she annoys you when she texts a lot, personally i think you are in the, oh god not this guy again zone

i1082.photobucket.com/.../...m7dhxrjYlJ1r3huu1.gif

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Grow up and let it go. Maybe she didn't get the message. Maybe her phone's battery died. Maybe she just doesn't like you.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• eek someone is emotional...

take a deep breath and stick to a logical response - like waiting. if she never responds then there's nothing left to say and you should move on. if she can't be bothered to text back, whats the point?

0|1
    0|0
  • LOL! u might wanna just ignore her. do u know that she might just be waiting for a reaction from u?

if u dont give her one, she'll eventually try to get u talking again. THEN u can curse her out :P patience mate.

0|0
    0|0
  • No- it's only been a few hours and even if it has been a few days just forget about it x

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha just don't her your time of day. I hate people who don't reply to my texts it is so rude, fair enough if you are being borning but to just ignore someone so is rude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you really want her to not reply to you.

1|1
    0|0
    • "Well, you can all just kiss the greenest part of my ass!"

• I don't want to know what part of your ass is green. ew.

• very mature... if she did not reply then she is not interested.. forget about her and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you feel entitled to her time and attention. If you think she has a right to make her own decisions about who and when she texts, then you're stuck just accepting her decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like a crazy son of a bitch. If I was her I'd never reply to you.

0|2
    0|0
    • Hey, my mother is a nice lady, and, I skipped about 6 pills today

• Calm down there buddy. Everyone has a life outside of texting someone back every 5 seconds.

0|0
    0|0
  • nooo? maybe she is busy you're acting like a little boy oh wait you are

1|0
    0|0
  • Good job trolling almost as good as @mistnigqa808

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not serious. 😦

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol give her a chance!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she's busy

0|0
    0|0
  • move on fam

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• No dude, you'll just come off as a creepy and obsessed kind of guy. She could've been busy all day or could have had problems with her phone.

2|1
    0|0
  • You're probably 12 if you are then go on ahead and throw an empty box of milk when you see her... *sarcasm*

1|1
    0|1
  • What happens after that?

0|0
    0|0
  • A few hours ago? Are you serious? Are you 12?

1|1
    0|1
  • How does she dare? Report her to the FBI.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah man give it a time, yh fam? you get me fam?

2|0
    0|0
  • lol dude chill the fuck out.

1|0
    0|0