First kiss tips?

So my new boyfriend keeps discussing wanting to kiss me (like actual making out) and he asked me if it was okay If he just went for it the next time he sees me. And of course I agreed to it. And I've never done more than lock lips and I'm really nervous and don't want to admit that Im an 18 year old that hasn't had my first kiss yet. And of course he is more experienced when it comes to kissing. Any tips and advice please, so I don't look like an idiot or kiss badly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw this is cute! Once you start you will get used to it and you will get better and better. Just part your lips slightly and lean it, and he'll do the rest. Once you get used to it, do it more passionately. run your hand along his back, touch him, run your fingers through his hair, etc. It's fine! and I wish you the best of luck and have fun :-)

What Guys Said 1

• what smex said! you get me fam?

What Girls Said 3

• Use your mouth,

• just part your mouth slightly open and dont do anything let him lead you

• you should go ahead your not going to be young and beautiful forever my first kiss was when I was twelve with a boy called max im still with him now infact and I was nervous but its not that bad but only do it if your comfortable and ready to upgrade to the best stage in your relationship