My boyfriend, close friend or both?

I met my boyfriend (Dave) through my friend (Kendall) and we all became close friends, we all happened to even have a class together, so it wasn't that hard. I always had a thing for Dave, so when we were both single we immediately fell for one another. Kendall has liked me lowkey for 3 years we've only started being friends this year though, I've never confronted him about it, he's a gentleman and I can tell he respects that me and his bestfriend are dating and would never try anything. I'm not quite sure if I should back off being his friend some or not, knowing that he's my boyfriend's bestfriend and he likes me.. I'm not quite sure if my boyfriend knows he likes me or not, could be why it's a little weird... but I do feel strange telling Dave about me and Kendall hanging out (purely as friends, I would never cheat), the last time I told him me and Kendall hung out he bluntly just asked why he was at my house at all... is he jealous... do I stop hanging out with him even though he's a good friend... should I ask my boyfriend to come along so we all hang together... what could we do to not make him feel 3rd wheely? What could I do to not make my boyfriend uncomfortable about us hanging out? What's your take on the situation?

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• ", the last time I told him me and Kendall hung out he bluntly just asked why he was at my house at all... "<----uh-oh i'm afraid yeah... here he started showin some signs of jealousy...

anyway i'd not suggest to stop seein kendall.. but u should make it clear to yer boyfriend u r friends and only wid him. if he won't accept then as i said he's being jelly. also probably he might've suspected sth dat his bestfriend likes u...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.