Guys, what's your opinion on women who get Brazilian waxes (in other words, who are completely bare down there)?

do you like/prefer it? Is it a pleasant surprise when you see a woman naked for the first time? Are there any negatives?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Whether she is bare or not, it's a surprise lol. To me, they are both great. I love bare because it's much better to my taste when I go down on a girl. I love a bush because I think it looks sexy and womanly. I have a hard time choosing. Whatever she wants, I am ok with.

What Guys Said 7

• All women should be completely bare "down there" but you don't need a Brazilian Wax for that. When you first start shaving that area, of course it will itch a little growing back in and you will have to MAINTAIN it but after time, it's just like shaving anywhere else. (Legs/armpits, etc)
    I am always completely shaved as I think all sexually active people should be and there are more reasons than just because of "how it looks"
    Most importantly, It makes sex and foreplay FEEL better. There is no hair pulling during friction and orally.. well... I hope i don't need to explain that. Also, It's hygienic. The hair can carry smells and get dirty Lastly, Hair looks awful down there. If you HAVE to have it, at least keep it maintained. if not for yourself, out of respect for your partner.

• I like it a lot...

• It's great for me. I get all the benefits and none of the pain!

• I think it is disgusting i prefer all shaved

• I like some hair I like a woman to look like a woman not a little girl

• I fkn love it!!! Can eat that area all, day long!!!

• there are no negatives. ever. naked girls are good. that is all.