Girls, they're some hot girls that flirt with me on the bus, got any advice on how to date them? They've been really nice but I'm unsure please help?

So how how should I start a relationship and date them. They really seem to like me and one of them plays with her boobs a bit and taps me on the shoulder and does some cheeky farts. They are all hot but the cuter ones smoke and drink and are 2 years older than me. How should I date them and do u have any advice. I go to a boys school so I only see girls on the bus but I've flirted back. Should I give them my phone number and go on dates, also where could we make out where no one can see us. I haven't got their numbers but we really like each other, what should I do. P. S she's a bit cheeky and rocks! Please help!! Thanks for any tips and advice!

p. ss when should I have sex, and should I have I with them if we hook up?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• You just need to flirt back and then eventually you ask them out. And the sex thing, if you have religious parents, you need to wait till you are married. But if your parents aren't religious then you can have it before marriage, but at least get out of high school first.

What Girls Said 5

• You're going straight from how to ask them out to how to have sex with them. Interesting.

• Oh you're thirteen? Your balls just sprouted. Go read a book kiddo.

• Bro I understand where your coming from but I think you should wait until you're at least 16 to have sex not only that but if you want to hook up with one of these girls then I suggest go for the one who let you touch her boobs.. she obviously likes you so hook up with her..

• Woow dude, you're only 13 years old, slow down. When I was your age, I was already afraid of kissing a guy. I suggest you go talk to them and when it clicks, you should give your number and go on dates and stuff. But sex? That's just way too early

• But you're like 13, its sort of repulsive to read such a young fella ask this.. Go watch some pokemon and play a video game dude...