Do you follow the "Bros before hoes" or "Chicks before dicks" rule?

Say you had plans to go out with friends of the same gender but your SO or the person you're seeing really wanted you to spend time with them that same night.

• Yes, I stay loyal to my friends first 👬
  • No, I put my SO before my friends 💏

Most Helpful Girl

• iv never believed in this shit overall tbh.
    usually whoever i made plans with first will get my time that night. i dont put anyone before anyone. they're both important to me.

the other will more than likely understand and reschedule. no biggie.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she really wanted or needed me that night, then I would be okay breaking plans with friends.

I mean, don't get me wrong, friends are super important and I know I'd have to make it up to them, but my partner comes first. It's not something I'd make a habit of, though; I'd only do it when she really wanted/needed me.

What Girls Said 11

• 2|1
  • i think it depends on the situation itself

• Plans come first. You could always spend time with your SO later.

• Friends first... if you already had plans keep them... don't change them just for someone else...

• Thats pretty damn lame.

• This is why I love having the same circle of friends lol. We never have that problem.

• My friends were their first...

• No, my friends don't care about me. My boyfriend is my best friend honestly. ;(

• It really depends on who asked first.

• Your friends should want you to be happy, so they'd get you'd wanna chill with your girl

• Your SO is not a "hoe".
    "Bros before hoes" means you stay loyal, and don't let down friends for some random girl or flirt, it doesn't mean you put your SO second.

What Guys Said 18

• I would stick with my plans for sure. by the way I love that gender imbalance on the poll and I would say that is how I perceived it to be, guys are more willing to ditch friends than girls are. but I find guys are more willing to let guys back in if they do such a thing, where as girls hold a grudge longer.

• u can't believe how happy i'm most guys voted "B" :D

otherwise i'd start worry about humanity... i thought most guys would vote "A" but thank god i was wrong...

so yeah chick comes first... fuck friends... i'm taken 8)

• A bro ain't gonna suck my dick..

• http://youtu.be/aRHzm-wPTr8 Watch this video for your answer

• I have no problem supporting my friends and there is a time and place to spend time with them. The same is all things, finding that balance. But your significant other is meant to take president in your life. It's sad to see so many people putting their friends first

• Neither. I pick the right side of the argument.
    Say if my best friend started a fight with my girlfriend, I'd take her side.
    Or if my girlfriend keyed my best friend's car, I'd take his side. I've never been one to take sides, but when I have to I pick the right side; not the wrong one.

• Bros always. I also find it amusing that a guy will cheat on his girl, but it's a greater crime to take your friends girl (even consensualy)

• A lot of people say these things when it's easy for them to say. Many will drop this philosophy at the first chance they have of getting in a relationship.

• hmm it really depends sometimesI have noticed friends getting involved and trying to fuck everything up... thats where I draw the line

• family comes before all of them

• Im always "crows before hoes"
    Took the black almost two years ago.

• ... why not do both?

• I don't have many guy friends anymore so I just worry about getting laid.

• No, that's so immature.

• Well my friends or girls don't have guy friends

• Bros before hoes unless the hoes have more hoes for the bros

• always so first

• Im not marrying one of those bros now am I? I think significant others should be put first. Friends are just a plus