If your Immediate ex starts dating someone far less attractive and successful, does it make you feel better or worse?

My ex recently started dating this guy who I find to be far less attractive, a year younger than us (we're 22 he's 21) as well far less succesful. Why do I feel a ways about this? I mean she does text me and asks to see me, but looking at him dont know whether i feel better or worse lol

• Better
  • Worse
  • No Type of Way

Most Helpful Girl

• He's called my ex for a reason, so I don't care who's he gonna date after we break up.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I voted C. What my exs do with their lives, i could honestly care less. They weren't right for me and i wish them the best with someone else. I've already found my Mr. Right, so the heck I'm going to be bothered by my discarded trash for?

• She didn't leave you for him, right? So there's no direct comparison. You just know that she's not shallow.

What Guys Said 7

• Honestly, it would depend on the matter of our departure. Did she leave you or did you leave her? The main point is, she's your ex. If it bothers you so much, fight for her to come back. But if not, you need her to move on and you need to do the same. Breakups are hard enough, don't make it way more complicated than it should be. It'll only make you feel worse.

• I just wouldn't care its her life. If I know who she's dating I am paying wayyyy to much attention to her life. And should instead work on myself

• Why the hell yould you compare yourself to his current girlfriend?

That's pretty pitiful imho. Sorry for being harsh

• That wouldn't bother me at all... I don't obsess over my exes that way!

• Unlikely I'd ever know, even less chance I'd care.

• She still texts you and shit...
    Let her boyfriend know
    Tell her she is scheming and unfaithful af!

• It really shouldn't matter... especially if the bitch was crazy or spiteful.