Any thoughts on why a guy posted "Pick up what falls at our feet" on Twitter while we were together the other day?

He got out of a 18 month messy relationship 3 months ago. We've been talking/hanging out for about 5 weeks. We currently refer to each other as 'just friends' but there is definitely some romantic stuff going on. He asks to see me every day for the most part and we text all the time. I don't want to read too much into this but I'm wondering if this means he is thinking about making me his girlfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• "Pick up what falls at our feet" <----- hmmmm i'd assume he's talkin about his motivation here... his motivation probably "fell down" once he broke-up... and this stopped him from keep goin... now since he met u he got t back ;)

about this "just friends" thing... i'd say he's just sayin it in order to make it not look awkward u know... he thinks it's too early to start callin u "more than a friend"... but definetely yeah he thinks seriously about u and him being gf/bf ;)

What Girls Said 1

• You are reading too much into this.

• I agree with you for the most part but that is just such a weird thing for a guy to tweet. I've always heard that guys tend to say what they mean and mean what they say so that tweet is just so random especially since we were together at the time.