Girls, Are goodmorning texts annoying?

So I really like this girl and I send her goodmorning texts! She likes me too but she's scared and cautious and has pulled away but is now back. Should I text her goodmorning beautiful hope you have a good day and stuff like that or leave out the beautiful

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't appreciate a sincere compliment from the person whose opinion of her counts so much. And the morning texts sound lovely, when I imagine them from my boyfriend. But if I imagine getting the same texts from a guy I've dated and I liked him okay, then it sounds tiresome. I think the rule most of the time is if she likes you, everything you do is cute; if she's not into you, your best efforts are annoying.

• Soooo true! What if she says thanks you too to my goodmorning texts? Then I don't reply to that until I'm settled in at home and she likes my stuff on Facebook in her breaks and stuff? Does this mean she sounds interested?

• yeah, she's encouraging you.

What Girls Said 4

• I like good morning texts. It shows he was thinking of me when he got up. This is a very simple way to show you care.

If you're just starting with this girl, stay sort of generic. Good morning, have a good day at work, etc.

• No, they're sweet I guess.

• Sounds fine. Most women like sappy drivel like that. A super villain such as myself has no use for it.

• You should! It is so awesome to wake up to that