Would she keep flirting if she wasn't interested?

This girl is a flirt first off. Everyone at college knows that. However she has been flirting with me for months now. A lot of people including girls think so. When I tell the girls she's a flirt they say yea but you don't flirt this long or that much with someone you aren't interested in. They said she would have been tired of it by now and moved to someone different. They also told me she pays attention to me the most when there is other people. We actually have been on a date as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people flirt for no reason at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not if she has been flirting with you more than anyone else and especially not for this long.

It's likely that she's interested in you, but I would still be weary if I were you. If everyone knows she's a flirt, that could lead to trouble if you try to take things further with her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Some girls really are just that weird in how they behave. But if she is showing this much interest, don't base it off of the flirting. How did the date go? Did you talk about anything important? And did you get a second date?

• I thought it went well. We were both laughing and playfully pushing each other the whole time. I got her to open up and from what I hear she was telling everyone how fun the date was.

• Hell no, dont do it.

• Well, you went on a date, and if it went well, then clearly there's something there. Go on another date with her!