Do relationships usually start with lust and then go to love?

I have been dating this guy for a month I've known him for seven years. We talked yesterday and we almost broke up because he only feels lust for me, I told him that all we've done is lay around his house and only have gone out of the house three times, and that we need to do other things besides sitting on the couch and cuddling. What are some good ideas for dates outside of the house? And my question above thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes. I think that most of the time lust leads to sex... and ends there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Relationships are often a lot more lust-filled in the beginning. Not to say you can't have a good sex-life later on. It's just that in the beginning, it's easy for your hormones to get a bit out of whack, making you want each other physically any moment you can. That often leads to you spending more time having sex than actually enjoying each other's company, though that works for some!
    My relationship actually started with friendship. Once we became more, we were like sex-crazed animals. Skipping class, late for or early out of work to have sex 4-5x/week. 2-3x/day sometimes. Now, 1.5 years later, sex is still amazing but definitely a lot more controlled.

Good things to do for dates outside of the house is the usual grabbing lunch/dinner, or even going for coffee together. It's also a lot of fun to work out together, be that at the gym or just go for a bike ride/jog with each other outside while the weather's still beautiful. Lots of cool markets are around in the summer that you can check out as well.

What Guys Said 1

• go to a resturant, or beaches fam, you get me fam?

What Girls Said 1

• hmm not always, at least from what i've experienced. but it is possible to start off with lust and then it leading to love yes.