Guys, would you date a girl who's older than you? If she looks young, you guys have tons in common, have fun together?

Do all guys prefer younger gals? Would you date her if you were, let's say, 27 and had a good job, and she was 5 or 6 years older, but looks much younger?

She looks young, is fit, you guys have the same interests, are attracted to each other, get along well. Say she's never been married and doesn't have kids (no baggage).

18

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah i probably would. why not?

• Even if she was 34 or 35? While you're 29?

• some women don't want kids... or they know its a huge step in life and would want to date a guy for at least a year before procreating... hahaha... you're not going to be at home forever, right? Im honestly not talking about kids, just being in a relationship

• yeah i guess so. why are prople like you allways half way across the globe? :P

What Guys Said 17

• Six years is not a significant age difference if both partners are at least 25 years old.

• I'm only 21 and I'll admit that if a girl was older than me, it'd usually be a deal breaker.

Mostly because i want my looks to go down the drain before hers do. And i also want to die before she does (i know there is no way to guarentee that, but its more likely for me to be the first to die if I'm older).

• If i really like her and same thing she feel to me then no problem my ex girl friend was older than me by 8 years but she broke up with me cause of this and how the community will look at us and what she will do if i found a young women pretier than her and i left her for a younger woman

• I'd date plus or minus- 10 % of my age.

• (but I was way more regarding when I was in HS: my age or nothing. Thus I got nothing)

• Of course, why wouldn't I?

• Maybe that doesn't apply to me though, as I'm not 27... 😄

• Sure it does! At 30, would you date a girl who you have tons of fun with, could talk all night with, and is cute, fit, looks younger? But who happens to be 35 or 36?

• Oh, uh, ya!

• Of course. I don't mind the age gap as I'm attracted to women who are older than I am. If she has a great personality and we have food chemistry on top of the interests and everything else then it would be excellent.

• yeah ofcource

• When I was in highschool I was in love with my English teacher. She was 27 or so, I was 18 at the time.

• yeah, but that's a high school teenage crush. Would you date an older gal now in your 20s? :)

• I'd still probably go for that same English teacher. So yeah. And by the way she liked me back so I don't know if it was a crush...

• No. If I commit it's for a potential last girlfriend and I want kids.

• You don't think women in their mid-late 30s can have kids?

• I can. If you're a late bloomer. I look WAY hotter at 34 than I ever did at 20, hands down.

Don't care what u think tho ;)

And yeah, I went to York U jackass, I lived, went to school and worked in downtown TO for 8 years.

• well you dont think thers good looking girls in my mega city of 6.5 millino people which is actually 4th largest in north america. i party and have a night life. i know there's tons here. anyways. that made you lose some credetials and you do care by what i see.

• I guess so

• Ummm maybe... i would prefer no more than 3 years older than me... i am 23 and 27 is a bit more..

• Yes. & no. Depends.

• yes i would age doesn't matter live is all that matters!

• actually i would. but honestly i prefer younger than me.

• Yeah, why not! Age is just a number if you don't act like you have certain age. Meaning, you can be mature with 18 and you can childish with 35

• Yeah sure, who gives a shit what people think, happiness is happiness.

• Definitely, I've always been drawn to older women. She wouldn't even need to look all that young. Yep, I've definitely got a taste for cradle robbers and cougars...