How long should you wait to talk to a guy after he breaks up with his girlfriend?

By talking I mean trying to hook up with him because he used to like me but I lost my chance to talk to him because he started dating this girl. How long should I wait? Or should I just go for it? And is it different if she breaks up with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• i´d say within a week... i made the experience once that i wanted to give some girl i liked a month of time but she was with another guy in less than a week xD sucks...

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait a little bit. If you just want to be his rebound then go ahead. If you want to be a little more than that, I'd say wait at least a month before showing interest.

The breakup is still fresh mind you.

What Guys Said 3

• At least a month.

• wait few months fam, you get me fam?

• 3 months fam.

What Girls Said 1

• You don't just want to be a rebound, so I'd say wait until he seems ready to be with someone again. But, hey if you do just want to hook up and be a rebound, jump on it.