Dating affected by looking too young?

I am 20 years old and people think I look way younger than my age. People usually think I am 14. I am in college and it is really affecting my dating life. Older men sometimes comment and say I am beautiful or they might conspicuously stare without looking away while getting caught. I find this challenging because it seems like these older men are acting like pervs given that I look younger than my age. On the other end of the spectrum, sometimes I will find young teenage boys staring at me. In college, it does not seem like anyone near my age is really interested. Has any one else had this issue where looking too young has affected there ability to date? And how did/would you deal with getting around this issue?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got I'd a every bar tell I was 25 I finally just had a huge vison my drivers license put on a trip shirt

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it can be. I never get approached by guys in my age group. Always much younger or older. I got approach by a 14 year old a few months back. I'm 24 years old
    Most college guys are not interested in women who look like little girls, even if they know you're their age.

• It's the same for me I'm 20 and look 15 and can't date. It sucks as girls my age look as me as a kid so I'm just waiting to grow physically and accept until then girls won't go for me

What Guys Said 2

• well, have you ever tried to wear a t-shirt has sign of +18? it might work sometime

• Here's an idea!! Tell them your not 14...

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 25 I look 16 I'm married now but it used to be an issue the key is mainly u end up having to ask them out because they are scared they will go to jail if they ask u and also sometimes u just have to date guys who know u