Why did my boyfriend ask for nudes?

My boyfriend asked for nudes and he knows I don't do that. I will never send nudes and he knows that. So why did he ask me for nudes?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am glad that you have a firm rule on that subject. If you didn't respect your body enough to maintain your privacy, how could you expect anyone else to respect you?

I suspect that this is your boyfriend's indirect way of telling you that he has a strong sexual interest in you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he was going to smear them all internet, sell them to make his way through college and create a 2016 calendar for his friends with it.

Or he was in the moment feeling lucky and wanted to see you nude. Hot under the collar and feeling frisky.

I'll let you choose.

What Guys Said 8

• Take a wild guess...

>he's a straight guy
    >Straight guys like to jack off
    >... Get the hint? xD

• Wise girl for not complying with his request!! You never know where they are going to end up. All over the internet. On his friends' phones. In your parents' inbox.

• I only ask my girlfriend for nudes when I feel a strong connection. Example: my girlfriend and I have been dating for two months and I feel strongly about our love, but I know she isn't interested in nudes. I plan on waiting a while. Some guys will ask when they think you're comfortable, and the time is right. Not all guys are jackasses.

• Don't do it. I never ask , y girls for nude or revealing and I don't think it is appropriate

• He wants to try his luck to get some nudes frm u.

• Because he is disrespectful to you

• He's a pervert looking for sex probably.

• Both of us are only 15 years old so he's not getting anything from me

• Just an imature kid looking for bragging rights to his friends then.

• He is not thinking with his head.

What Girls Said 3

• He was thinking with his wrong head... good for you, you did the right thing :)

• I have respect for myself and I don't trust people

• He wanted to see you naked, but I agree you shouldn't send them

• How old is he and you? I don't know he asked you but I hope you didn't give him any.

• Were both only 15 I just turned 15 in June so were both young

• I know most will say he's a guy its normal and it kind of is but that doesn't mean you have to send them. Respect your body unlike others. I'm happy that you wouldn't send them. A lot of teens get peer pressured into doing things they regret later.

• If he asked me again he knows I'm braking up with him I'm not dealing with that crap and I know guys who are older who want to date me but I don't even need a boyfriend