Guys, I have no idea if he is signalling he likes me or not? Help?

I've been messaging a guy I like but I cannot tell if he likes me back. We have been in the same refined ship circle (around 30 of us) for four years but I was with my ex for 3 of those years. My ex and I ended 2 months ago and I saw the guy I now like at a wedding last month. He was very chatty and so I thought I would chance it and message him. However, his responses take a day or so and I can't tell if this is a bad sign. Please read our convo and help me out!!! Me: Finally had my first Glasgow shopping experience today 😁 fair play to Glasgow, its decent. Haha Hope you are having a good summer. Him: Haha, well I am glad you enjoyed yourself! I am thanks- finished my part time job and just trying to make the most of my 6 weeks til I start full time. How about yourself? Me: What a shame, are you having withdrawal symptoms now the thrill of handing out graduation robes is no longer? Haha Yeah same here, although most of my travelling is over which is sad - at least I have Italy left. The fringe will be good though! You been before to anything? 6 weeks is decent; how you planning on making the most of it? I feel like the weeks are going a bit too fast 😳 haha Him: Haha, coping well! I noticed some nice snaps from your travels so far! Oh nice, where in Italy are you heading off to? I will hopefully head through in August- I did for a few nights last year and had to crash at pals as I didn't have my flat then either. Probably combine it with a Sunday I'd imagine. I know- can't believe it's almost August- tragic 😞 Just to explain a little- he lives half an hour from where I do. The fringe is a big festival in the city where I am from. Also, on Sundays the big group of us always hang out but he hasn't been since he has moved home.

2

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's too early to tell really. Unless he's liked you from before, he probably sees you as a platonic friend he's not very close with. Hanging out alone with each other can bring you up in the friends list, if that makes sense. You should distinguish yourself. Hope this helps, good luck to you!

• You're saying too much per text