Would you be suspicious if a girl you've just started dating had nude photos of herself in her phone?

• Yes
    73% (27)
  • No
    27% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If I just started dating her why would I be going through her phone?

What Guys Said 11

• Suspicious of what exactly? That she had sexted before with someone? Honestly, that wouldn't upset me. Many people in this day and age have sent nudes to people, for better or worse, and her past is none of my concern. All I can ask is that she is faithful to me now.

• Well I'd wonder if she's been sending them to other guys and why she hasn't sent me any if I'm actually the guy she's supposedly dating.

• I would just wonder who she was sending them too i mean it wouldn't be deal breaker hell them pics could been sent to her ex boyfriend / ex girlfriend.

• Yes, but I wonder why I'd be in her phone to begin with? I don't snoop. Ever.

• I'd be so suspicious of why they wasn't on my phone

• Only if they were taken while she and I were dating. I'd dump her on the spot.

• Now if those nude photos were ones that she sent to ME, then obviously I wouldn't dump her. But if they're different from the ones she sent me, then I would dump her.

• Yup I would immediately think I wasn't the only guy in that scenario

• yes i would be suspicious

• of course not suspicious i will be sure

• Nah id just ask for them...

• fo me its a deal breaker. im looking for a wife not a sloot