Do you taller women in heels date shorter men?

I keep reading these responses on this website that say women prefer to be taller? So let's say you become 5'9, how do you find taller men?

and does he have to be taller than you in heels? because if you wore heels you would be six foot?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'11. I hardly ever wear heels but I do own few pairs that are just waiting to be used. I would totally date a short guy if he was cute.

• Well at that height you probably won't be wearing those for years to come

• I don't know, 5'5. But he better be cute. I'm not saying he has to be hot/muscular/ super sexy. Most important to me is that we have things in common ans he has good sense of humour.

• Wow, that is the first time i HAVE EVER HEARD THAT. I am 6'1 myself. I guess I have let my bitterness consume me too much

Most Helpful Guy

• Dated a girl about 3 inches taller than me.
    May aunt married a man smaller than her.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, why not? I don't understand this obsession that people have. Why does the guy always have to be taller than the girl? Are they so insecure, that they need to cling to their fragile "masculinity/femininity" to feel good about themselves?

• Honestly, it all depends on the woman.

• 1|0
  • I'm 5'9" and I sometimes wear heels on dates, and I dont really care if my head sticks up above the guy I'm with.

What Guys Said 0