Guys, Does this personality/type of girl sound appealing?

So I have wondered this out of boredem but I am describing myself. I do not want any answers like "Someone will like you for you" or "be yourself" I just want your opinions.
Firstly, I considered myself creative, I love drawing, writing and making things. I am open to trying new things like foods, dances, adventures (even if I am not athletic if I can learn it I will try) etc. I also enjoy studying and yeah I am kind of a nerd. I take pride in working hard and acheiving my goals. I have no shame walking straight up and telling people what I want but in a nice way. I also laugh a lot if I am in the right scenrio and I crack jokes now and then.
Now for my um not so appealing qualities
I am ambiverted meaning that I can be a loner and the life of the party at the same time. So basically, I can talk to you for hours and hours but sometimes I would just love to be alone.
I kind of take a while to open up, I only open up fully if I know you/feel good with you.
Another note is I do not desire to sleep around, I feel that is not good for me but if I am with someone I will basically try new things and all.
So 5 words to describe me:
Creative
Open
Studious
Ambiverted
Feminine

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I like what you've described, I don't see much negatives, which is the problem cause we all have negatives and you didn't say but 1 (not opening up soon, but I'm also like that).

• I also said that I am ambiverted so there will be days where I will want to just be alone and not talk to you at all.

• That's fine with me cause I'm an ambivert too. I enjoy being with people and all that but there's a time when I will just want to spend one day on my own.
      So I don't see that as negative, we all need our space, and our time to be just with ourselves.

What Guys Said 6

• You basically described my current girlfriend, lol and I love her, so yeah one could say I love what you have described, the negatives are lackluster considering the positives, 2 of which aren't permanent, in the case of getting to know you and perhaps marrying you, which would "solve" those.

You are fine, I say keep being you, since there's no one better at it than you are, and if I like that personality in a lady, I'm sure I'm not the only one. :D

• Yes sounds good not a deal breaker

• You sound like you have a great personality, your negatives aren't really negative. I feel like you have long black hair, wear glasses, and are light skinned. Am I right?

• Nothing wrong with you

• define creative... .

• We are kinda similar by the way but i think its not a bad things i enjoy being alone too i even enjoy when iam feeling sad but i do enjoy my time with my friends as well and with people and i do communicate well with people and i know they like me but some times i like to isolate myself for a short period of time they dont really know my other side and thats better cause i like to keep some things in mystery ;)