I'm torn between my girlfriend and my mom. Help?

Throughout my life I was shy and awkward. Most of the time I stayed home up under my mom. Recently I turned 18 and I have come out of my shell. I met a girl who I really like and we've been messing around for the past two months. Neither of us have been in a relationship or anything of the sort, so neither of us know what we're doing. Though recently I found out she has some sociopathic tendencies and really bad daddy issues ; due to these issues she "accidentally" almost got me in trouble and arrested for something I didn't do. She is getting help and she's trying to smooth it over with my mom and I. I've been trying to keep my distance from her, though I still have feelings for her. It's really hard letting go of them. She's also been trying to hang around me more which makes it even harder. I still talk to her and joke around with her just to show her no hard feelings. I have talked to my mom about my feelings and we argue every time. She keeps trying to convince me that the girl is psycho and a full on sociopath. All she cares about is her ego and trying to get me in trouble. What do I do? The girl is shy, so her sister told me about her feelings for me. I don't want her think that I don't like her, but my mom literally almost had a heart attack the last time we argued.

Her friends claimed that she liked me, so I started flirting with her. She starting telling people that I was "touching" her; I stopped messing with her and now she loves me again and claims I'm her crush? It's been really confusing.

Most Helpful Girl

• " Recently I found out she has some sociopathic tendencies and really bad daddy issues ; due to these issues she "accidentally" almost got me in trouble and arrested for something I didn't do"

👆 After reading this, I think that girl is nothing but trouble. If I was your mom, I wouldn't have approved her too

Most Helpful Guy

• Your first relationship is the hardest one to let go. But you have to , otherwise you will end up doing things you don't wanna do , and possible end up even go to prison with a crazy ass bitch pregnant.

you don't want your kid to grow up like eminem did right? good then stay away from here.

What Girls Said 3

• You don't need to get back in a relationship. Keep her in the friend zone. If she is going through some stuff she will need you there with her. Start looking for another girlfriend but let your ex know first so she won't take it as hard. Listen to your mom she knows best but that doesn't mean you have to completely abandon your ex. As I said stay friends.

• She's shy but she almost had you arrested? And now she's getting clingy? I agree with your mom, you shouldn't even speak to that girl anymore.

• Your mom is right. She just want the best for you. She loves you and can't stand to see you get hurt. Don't give her a heart attack over some girl who "accidentally" tried to ruin your life!

What Guys Said 3

• Look... Crazy pussy is good. It's always good. Until you find out how crazy it really is and then it's too late. Don't let her put you into more trouble...

• She sounds a bit messed up so what you maybe need to do is sit and have a long chat about what you both want and lay out some ground rules

• Dude, she got you arrested for crying out loud! And she's a sociopath? You gotta dump her.