Would you still be with your boyfriend or girlfriend if they couldn't have kids?

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would. If we wanted kids I would just suggest we adopt. There are a lot of children that need a good home.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. There's plenty of homeless kids on this planet.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't really want kids so I'd be totally cool wit it. Also I'd never have to worry about her getting pregnant by another man and then trying to trick me into thinking the kid is actually mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I deliberately married my wife partly for that reason. I was 38 and too old to start a family and I like sex without a condom, so I hooked up with my wife who had a hysterectomy long before I met her.

0|0
    0|0
  • that would be the perfect girlfriend in my opinion, i dont want kids.

0|1
    0|0
  • It'd be amazing and I would keep her around as long as I could. Without her ability to have kids, she could legally steal my money in the future using them... at least in the US.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, as long as she still wants kids and is open to either adoption or surrogacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but without a dobut it would be tough.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes. That would actually be a large plus for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I love him, but it definitely would be hard since the one thing I want in life is to have a family. He would have to be open to adoption.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, because I am fine with either. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i mean if i was in love with them it wouldn't matter. there's always adoption

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would since I don't want kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't want any more children.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I would, i mean I'd love children so I hope he'd be open for adoption or something else at least

0|0
    0|0