How would you like a girl to ask you out?

Oh especially if you aren't familiar with her!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• "Would you like to go out with me?"

• I'd like her to be as open and ad honest as possible, if I'm not that familiar with her I'd still prefer her to be open with me.

I can understand girls signs and sigals, how dou you do it?

• They make it very obvious 😆

• Or money... I end up paying most of the time! Lol

• Haha yes that sucks xD damn

• I'd be flattered of course. And yeah, I would probably oblige just as I expect any reasonable chick would if I asked. Nothing wrong if it's the other way around is what I mean to say.

• me personally, i would think.

WHY?

HOW?

Must be lying.

A prank maybe.

Or maybe she lost a bet.

Or maybe she just wants to get my hopes up, get me to feel secure with her, get me to start liking her. Just to pull out the rug from under me to laugh at my pain and ask "Who would ever like you? You must be going insane, I heard there is a good mental institution in the next town over. Should I call you in?"

but thats just me talking

• Aw dude dont be so hard on yourself

• you see being hard on myself, i see the facts. im not much of a desirable person so someone confessing to me is just unheard of

• Just be frank. Make sure there are no mixed signals. Make your intentions clear.

• Just be like "I think you're cool. Wanna go out and grab some grub on Friday so we can get to know eachother better?"

• Asks me out while handing me a beer

What Girls Said 2

• One of those little silver parachute things from the Hunger Games.

• Just in a straight forward but not demanding way.