Help with this guy?

Help with this guy?
I met a guy almost 4 years ago (1st year of college) when we volunteered at the hospital. He stared a lot and tried to make conversation with me various times but im shy so i didn't say much. When our schedules changed I would run into him every now and then and he would still do the same. About a year later he ended up being in my class. Once my friend was sitting in the row in front of him and when I was walking up to my friend, he smiled at me and waved and then leaned forward in his chair. Currently he is in one of my classes and I know that he recognized me. When I was getting into my car, I turned around and he was talking to a friend but his whole body was facing me and he was smiling and kinda leaning forward. A few days later in class I looked to my right and he was staring at me from across the room..

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you and wants to get to know you. He's giving signals but you're not responding. He's shy too. One of you has to break the ice

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had a similar problem with a guy who I have known for 4 years. We have never actually talked but he would stare and he actually put his number in my loker once. Him and his friends would follow me down the hallway and wait by my class but never say anything. It got kind of creepy but it just turned out he had a major crush on me for all those years and that's what it seems like this guys problem is. He is probably nervous to talk to you because he finds you either intimidating or different from other girls. The reason he stares and shows up were ever you are is because he is waiting for you to make a move or to just get your attention. If you think he is attractive don't be nervous to talk to him it sounds like he has already fallen for you anyways.

What Guys Said 2

• try to have real convo with him.. you get me fam?

• He was being nice... You read into it too much

What Girls Said 4

• Well is he shy also? Probably felt nervous and/or put on the spot since you walked up to him and asked him a question. He might not have knew what else to say except to answer your question directly. Wait till you see him again and notice if he still stares, etc.

• I think its all just one big misunderstanding. Say hi to him.

• Sounds like he wants to talk to you but doesn't know how to BC he doesn't know how you would react.

• So weird!! Try to talk to him again, if he is weird again, forget about it