Can friendships turn into relationships?

Can friendships turn into relationships and if so what are some of the signals it could be more.

Most Helpful Guy

• i have seen it happen but i have not experienced

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they do.. but I don't know about the signs

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes it can happen, it happened to me unexpectedly. I wasn't interested in my friend but overtime I developed feelings & now we've been together 7 months :)

• Yes they can, my boyfriend was my bestfriend before we started dating. Sometimes friendships that turn into relationships are the best relationships you will have!

• How long were you friends before?

• Well I guess we had feelings for eachother the entire time but he told me he loved me and I told him I felt the same and well everything escalated from there. And ways you can tell the friendship is growing more in that way is if he is like flirting with you all the time, and being unusually sweet. And all that.:)

• That is great!! I have someone I am friends with ( I would like more ) we flirt a lot, he comes over for dinner and share personal stuff.