Girls, why do people make out in public?

Like i see it and think you can't take that shit inside

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with showing a bit of PDA. But as long as they aren't stripping each other and going to end up having sex, it doesn't bother me. If I just happen to come across a couple kissing I just look away. Give them some privacy.

I'm not going to just sit there with them with popcorn in my hand and watch LOOOL creep-o-meter through the roof 🙈🙊

What Girls Said 6

• Some people like PDA, they like to be watched, it's a turn on for some. I like innocent PDA, like holding hands, little kisses, hugging, stuff like that, and a shirt opened mouth kiss once in awhile is fine, but making out full on is for private settings.

• It's so annoying! I have an internal struggle just to keep myself from shouting get a room losers whenever i see people making out in the street or on the subway... -_-

• My assumption is that they don't give a shit.

• A little bit of PDA is fine. but if they are groping each other that's too much.

• Time to start minding your own business buddy

• I dont care nobody wants to see that you have a place to go for a reason there's a appropriate way to be in public

• To show affection. People just get in the moment