Guys, Is it weird to ask the guy out and not the other way around?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys ultimately do enjoy being asked out by girls. But if it is a girl they are not interested in, then it came come off extremely awkward. So rather than making is sound like a date, for girls, make it seem like it's more of a hang out and then test the waters to see if they are showing any interest. In the end, guys like to do the asking but this shouldn't stop you from making the first move. I had a girl talk to me and had me convinced that it was my idea that we should go out. So you just have to be smart and know how to go about it.

What Guys Said 10

• When you hit 18 you can start asking good guys out

• what u mean like is it ok for a girl to ask a guy out instead of waiting till the guy asks you? yeah its fine u like him go for it.

• No it ain't

• No. It's not weird.

• No. I think it's hott and flattering.

• It's actually preferred with many guys if women asked then l them out

• No. I value more girls with initiative

• Not at all. Do it. And tell all the other girls in the world to do it aswell lol

• no it is normal

• i think i would be certainly strange but it would also be pretty cool if you asked out a guy instead of him asking you out.