Guys, What do you consider to be romantic?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question. I think i don't like the word "romance" because it tends to describe over the top gestures, flowery language and just all around disingenuous behavior.

I like it more when love is expressed through honest actions. Like if a girl says something to comfort me when I'm sad and i just know i can trust her and she'll protect me when i feel down. Or if she provides motivation or believes in me, and i know i can look to her for strength.

Those things blow romantic out of the water.

What Guys Said 4

• um i don't really know i would have to say random hugs and kisses

• Making out. That is great.

• A person that sharres with you your emotions and have pleasure listenig ours.

• Girl i really want to know. Is the picture weird or is that your real body? It looks way bigger than your head.

• Not sure. You Facebook? My user name on Facebook is Guy Pixie. I've got one or two more. pictures.

• @anon I'd like you to have a seat right here.

• Lol. She just wanted me to message her :) I simply didn't want to deceive a young passionate girl. I could always teach something new to a young sister.