Guys, would you mind if your girlfriend had a nose job before?

would you think its fake or something?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't be a deal breaker by any means; I wouldn't be angry or disappointed in her or anything like that, or think of her as "fake".

But I would honestly probably be sad for a bit, that she couldn't see how beautiful she already was, because society most likely got inside her head and made her think of her natural nose as "too big" or "too wide" or "not straight enough" or any of the other common reasons for getting a nose job -- to the point that she had to go under the knife. =(

• It also depends on the reasons for the nose job. Maybe there was some medical need for it, or her nose had been injured or wounded. But I've personally never seen any girl with a natural, healthy nose and thought that she would look better with a different one!

• I know that, but I'm really insecure about my nose, I just want to be more confident. . And I'm worried about my future boyfriend will be disappointed , I don't want he thought I'm shallow or something...

• Nono, don't worry! Have you already gotten surgery on your nose?

If you've gotten it, then: if they never met you before the nose job, most guys wouldn't even be able to tell whether you even got one. If he found out, any sensible boyfriend would understand that this nose issue is something that many girls are insecure about (rather than judging you as shallow or weak), and he would try his best to make you feel beautiful, and try to make you see that you don't need any MORE surgeries beyond your already-done nose job.

If you haven't gotten it yet, then: any sensible boyfriend would understand that this nose issue is something that many girls are insecure about (rather than judging you as shallow or weak), and he would try his best to make you feel beautiful, and try to make you see that you don't need the nose job to be beautiful. Because you are already.

What Guys Said 6

• Lots of people do 'work' on their bodies. Looking beautiful isn't just for other people, it's to help improve the image of the individual and really help their self esteem. I wouldn't mind because that would be 'before' we met. If she wanted a nose job while we were dating, that would be an interesting conversation, but again, not oppose to alteration. It really depends on the person, the reason, and how they view themselves.

• I would mind a girl with any 'job'. I only want natural. And that's not too much asked since I would never alter myself.

• No I wouldn't care at all

• i totally thought a nose job was something else for a second lol, my only question was how... but no it shouldn't matter, i dont care, its your bodyif you want to change things about it its your right and doesn't make you any less "real"

• Would not care at all, if it makes you happier goooo for it

• No problem with that i think if it makes u feel better about yourself.