Girls, 30+ would you date a 20 year old guy?

Let's say he's not childish, has great career prospects and is working on his career, he's mature and intelligent and doesn't click easily with girls his age.

He's also your type physically

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I would try, but personality definitely has to prove he's mature.

What Girls Said 8

• Women usually like men their age or older men.
    Some women even have a hard time dating a couple of years younger.

The funny thing is if you were a 20 year old woman (asking this) almost all men 30 plus would say they would date you without even thinking twice.
    They wouldn't question your adulthood, maturity level or anything.
    I guess because a lot of men want to take on a role where they care for their loved one.

I think most women are wired differently in this aspect.
    Few women are into younger men and if they are they want him for sex.

A woman over 30 wants a man on the same path , that can provide.
    At 20 you're probably still living at home , and can't even do that yet.

• And also there are those few that will want u for a serious relationship, they are called cougars. But really I haven't seen many.
      I seen young women / older men all of the time but not the other way around

• I don't date but if I did, that would be a no. 20 is just a baby to me. Not to cause offense just not my age preference.

• I say do what you want. He's an adult. However the chances of it being a long term thing are very slim.

• I wouldn't. We're just in different stages of our lives.

• If it's good enough for Demi Moore why not?

Like others said just keep in mind that it's probably not going to be a long term relationship but enjoy the attention. Go you!!

• She might just have a one night stand with u but nothing else

• I'd be tempted of I found him attractive, but usually prefer someone within 5-6 years of my age. I'd date a guy who was that much younger OR older, though.

• No, at 20 you're still a child & need to venture out on your own & learn who you are. Complete your education & start a career. Experience life, make mistakes & learn from them.

Let's not forget women mature faster than guys. It would just be a fling.