Girls, Why do you think girls react this way in general towards me?

I am a Quiet/shy person in general. When I catch eye contact with random girls they smile or giggle while looking at me.
Some random girls play with my hair while smiling if I make eye contact with me.

When I am with friends ( guys only ) ; I catch girls making eye contact when I am not looking, but when I do make eye contact with them, they look at my friends.

Quite a number of girls seem intimidated to make direct eye-contact with me and look at people beside me.

So are girls scared of me or something?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• "Some random girls play with my hair while smiling if I make eye contact with me."

31.media.tumblr.com/...lswz6qqh701qa2szuo6_250.gif

They seem to find you attractive.

I'm going to have to write a take on "how to know she is interested".

• Thanks :)

But why is it , that when I look in their direction they shift their eye contact to a friend or guy standing beside me and make direct eye contact with them. However when I look away they look at me.

So why can they make direct eye contact with the guys next to me, but can't even make eye contact with me?

• She is most likely into your friend but it is hard to tell without knowing the rest of her body language.

• I just wanted to tell you that it happens with different friends. For example I am standing one day with a friend named " Roger" the girls would make direct eye contact with "Roger" but avoid eye-contact with me.

Another day I would be standing with another friend named " Sam" and the same thing happens again.

So you can see the trend where when I am standing with one guy friend ( not the same) , they seem to avoid eye-contact with me.

So what do you think is happening?

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe you have pretty eyes haha :D or that they consider you attractive ;) anyway it is good nothing to worry about :)

• Thanks :) Why do you think they try to shift their eye contact away from me, instead of holding direct eye contact with me?

• ummm... haha... I am leaning towards hate option ;)

• Haha xD well if you think so ;)

• Girls don't make direct eye contact with guys when they like him or find him attractive. If girls are looking at you when you're not looking, it's another sign they like you or find you attractive. If girls play with their hair when you look at them, it's another sign they like you. It's a sign that they're nervous around you and that's how girls are like when they're around someone they like. You must be very good-looking and attractive. ;)

• Thanks :)

• Nope they just find you to be cute or attractive duhh lol
    😊😊😊

• Thanks :)

• No it sounds like you might be very attractive and they like you

• Thanks :)