I like a guy but im not pretty?

I really like this guy we have met a couple of times and he has invited me out for coffee but I said no. I dont feel pretty I am just average. 5ft 3 I weigh 100 pounds with long light brown hair and Hazel eyes. I feel very intimidated by other girls and I just feel he won't find me attractive what should I do I really like him?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't understand why you add that description of yourself (measurements, hair colour etc).

first of all, none of those things describe how pretty you are (only a photo can) and secondly most pretty girls don't think they are pretty either

your issue is lack of confidence, not necessarily bad looks

Most Helpful Girl

• If he didn't find you attractive then he wouldn't ask you out ;) so how about you wear the prettiest dress you have and go out meet that guy and let it happen :D if he doesn't like your look then screw him! There are plenty of guys in the world that will ;) just stop thinking that you are not pretty even if all the girls around you are sexy and beautiful YOU ARE beautiful too! Just be confident! That's the secret of being pretty even those girls yiu find pretty if they weren't confident noone will notice them so just go make yourself pretty and go out with him! It is fine if you are not perfect! He asked YOU out NOT them so that's already something ;) if it goes well then Horay! You have him :D if not then it doesn't mean that you are ugly no, it means that he doesn't have feelings for you! Like since you have a crush on him you must be seing him perfect right? ;) but if you ask a girl that hates him, she will come up with all the things wrong with him! And that's how he will be, if he feels something towards you then he will see you perfect if not then he won't even if you were the hottest girl in the world! So GO shake off that feeling and go! And remember! He could have asked anyone but he didn't he asked YOU! :D looking forward your blooming ;) in the end of the day you will have either him and your confidence or just your confidence so you will win! GO cutie! :D

What Guys Said 12

• ''he has invited me out for coffee''

I'm pretty sure if he wasn't attracted to you, He wouldn't be doing that right?

Don't worry about it matey, I'm sure he likes you :)

• Be confident and go get to know him.

He even invited you to coffee... That's is a good thing.
    You declined... That's a bad thing.

He might see something in you , that you don't see yourself yet. Don't decline any invites. Instead... Now you should invite him for some coffee now

• Do you realize how much more difficult you just made your situation?
    He asked you to get coffee... a clear sign of interest and you rejected him so now he thinks you don't like him.

Have some more confidence in yourself.

• What the hell, you are super attractive! Go get em!

• Idiot, if he called you out for a coffee he obviously likes something about you whether personality or looks.

• Well he did ask you out so that has to mean something lol. You should be more confident in yourself

• Is he a good looking guy? If you have no confident with your looks , Just go date another guy.

• just be comfortable with him. he likes you.

• you are beautiful shut up

• Why did you reject him when he asked you for a date? damn, you blew your chances big time.

• The fact that he invited you somewhere means that he finds you attractive in the first place. Duuuhhh!

• ''he has invited me out for coffee''

ok, then why say no? he is obviously interested in getting to know you.

What Girls Said 7

• Apparently he disagrees with you and finds you pretty!

Obviously you guys have things in common and he likes being with you.

Unless you are going to be a nun, you need to let go of your self-perception and go out with guys. Don't pass up what could be a great opportunity for fun or romance cause you don't feel confident.

• If u keep playing games with him he will lose interest and think u don't like him.

Love yourself.
    You are worth it.

• Go ask him to meet for that coffee! You have nothing to lose! If he says sorry, but no, you've lost nothing. If he says ok, who knows where it will lead!

Pluck up courage and go for it!

• Continue saying no until you're confident in yourself, because you're just going to be an insecure and jealous mess if you let the relationship progress into something.

• Obviously if he has invited you out then he is attracted to you. Guys don't ask out girls they aren't attracted to.

• You need to start being positive about yourself, he's already asked you out coffee which means he must like you.

• Confidence is very attractive and for most people if you're confident you're instantly more beautiful, I know what you mean though i have felt the same as you do at times but its best not to compare yourself to any other girls, you're unique and beautiful in your own way and even if you think you're just the average girl this guy might see something much more than just average