How to get me a white girl?

I wanna date a white girl, fam, not a fat one tho

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of girls (white ones included) have their own preferences on who they would like to date. This includes race, religion, language, country of origin, age, sexual preference, basically anything that makes us... us. Your preference in dating a girl who is white is just another preference and the easiest way to make that happen is to group your potentials and start asking them out on dates. You need to expand your network of people so you have a better idea about what types of guys they're looking for. I suggest you just ask a lot of white girls out. Start by talking to them, then get the number and ask for a date. The truth is, you can't really know that a white girl is interested in you until you ask them and find out. It should be done the same way that you would date any type of girl, except you know what you're looking for, so go for the girls that attract you most (white in this case.) America is more open minded than the media likes to let on, so it shouldn't be too difficult for you to find a girl who is interested in you, regardless of what race you are. Good luck bro

• I was just joking, fam, I couldn't care less if they all died.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• Paint your black girl white.