Which girl is better looking?

Which girl is better looking?

• Left
  • Right
  • Neither
Do you think they're good looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Primark... classy hahahahah

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally the one on the left is absolutely gorgeous, and better looking than the one on the right but she tries too hard, so the one on the right looks less high maintenance and more approachable.

• Okay, asker keeps saying that she's just wearing lipstick. It's pretty blatantly obvious to any female that the girl is wearing lipstick, concealer, a shit-ton of eye make-up, her hair isn't naturally big like that, and her eyebrows must have taken hours. Asker is the one on the left.
      But again, the left is probably naturally better looking as well as with make-up, stop trying so hard.

• Lol i know them both, and the other girls hair is not natural. It is rebounded.

What Guys Said 18

• I honestly think they're equal. Maybe if the one on the left didn't insist on the duck face she might be better looking.

• I think it is a tie - Botb equally beautiful in their own way

• Left, but meh to the makeup.

• COmpletely the left

• Hard to discern, they're both pretty in their own way. I don't think I could really compare the two..

• Left one very good looking...😊

• Gosh that's a toss up, two beautiful girls! I'm torn!

• right... white girls suck.

• The brunette. Skin tone, hair, lips. Natural beauty.

• Right hands down ;-)

• Both really cute. Probably the left one a biiit more.

• It's a super hard call. I'll have to say "neither", because both are very pretty.

• Right, dark hair for the win

• Right in black...

• One on the left.

• shit thats a close vote

• The girl in the left more pretty and hot, The girl in the right just a girl next door.

• The one holding the bag.

What Girls Said 9

• they both have nice facial features but the girl on the right needs a little makeup. the girl on the left looks better because she's wearing makeup

• I can't judge because the girl in the left has tons of makeups while the girl on the right side don't have lots of makeup she's natural

• Lol she just has lipstick on

• I think she's wearing a foundation and Concealer but she's pretty but I like the girl on the right even though she have a darker skin she looks natural for me 😄😄

• The one on the left seems to be wearing more makeup and the one on the right looks a lot more natural. This makes the one on the left look more superficial. Either way, they're both beautiful. It doesn't matter which one is supposedly prettier than the other.

• I chose the one on the left. I love her hair, and to me she looks utterly beautiful

• So I've gathered that you're the one on the left. But the one on the right is beautiful. Sorry

• I put neither since I feel like they're equally pretty.

• I like the right girl better :P

• Both look beautiful! I'm guessing one of them is you (probably the one holding the phone). Don't compare yourself to other like that, it's just not good for you.

• Why would you pit two girls up against each other? They're both beautiful... end of story