Guys, was this him indicating he isn't interested in me?

please can you read our conversation and help me out? ME:Finally had my first City X (where he lives) shopping experience today fair play, its decent. Haha Hope you are having a good summer. HIM: Haha, well I am glad you enjoyed yourself! I am thanks- finished my part time job and just trying to make the most of my 6 weeks til I start full time. How about yourself? ME: What a shame, are you having withdrawal symptoms now the thrill of handing out graduation robes is no longer? Haha Yeah same here, although most of my travelling is over which is sad - at least I have Italy left. The fringe (Local festival) will be good though! You been before to anything? 6 weeks is decent; how you planning on making the most of it? I feel like the weeks are going a bit too fast haha HIM: Haha, coping well! I noticed some nice snaps from your travels so far! Oh nice, where in Italy are you heading off to? I will hopefully head through in August- I did for a few nights last year and had to crash at pals as I didn't have my flat then either. Probably combine it with a Sunday I'd imagine. I know- can't believe it's almost August- tragic! At this point I thought he was giving me a vibe he was in to me :/ Sunday is a day i would definitely see him you see, as we both went to the same church at uni. so I sent this. ME: Haha, good to hear. Flying out to Milan and then travelling to Cremona- apparently violins are made there but that is the extent of my current knowledge of the place haha. Have you been to Italy before? Yeah, it's always decent coming to Edinburgh in August. Italy is in August but you should let me know when you are down- I'm planning on seeing a few things! :) HIM:Oh lovely, who you off there with? I was there for the first time last year with my Mum and Dad. We went to Sorrento, just south of Naples, and it was absolutely class. The whole place was pretty spectacular! I am sure you'll have a great time- definitely wish I could go back! I'll keep that in mind for sure. :)

The only thing that was making me question it is that he takes between a day and two days to reply.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he is interested, obviously you are, and with these lengthy conversations, you'd guess he'd at least make time to meet you up at starbucks,

also, next time you post a question like this, please don't make an entire conversation in paragraph format, my eyes hurt tryna figure out whose saying what

What Guys Said 4

• It sounds like he was flirting a whole lot with the conversation. It shows he might be interested. He was open and honest and stuff. His messeges were long and not short which was goox. I hope things work out.

• Not gonna lie, this was one hell of an interesting conversation. I would have gone with the flow even if I saw you as a friend. Guys dont friendzone as much as girls do, so a relationship is definitely possible. But it doesn't look likehes crushing hard on you though.

• No, it's him afraid to ask you out directly. Cut the small talk and get down to it.

• We men have this silly thing where we dont like to seem desperate and let the girl "miss us" its usually because if you text to soon\often girls falsely asume you have no life and label you as clingy