Girls, what would u do if a guy who left u, comes back?

or how would u act if u were dating this guy and suddenly he stopped reaching u or stopped sending messages and suddenly comes back after some time.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd hate him. It happened to me. At that time I ignored him. I felt as if he is playing with me and doesn't even consider me as friend to begin with. What happened? did u had a fight? or he went someone far? it also depends...

• he is fat

• haha I'll send u a message

• thanks for mho! update me! :)

What Girls Said 9

• NO! DO NOT TAKE THIS TYPE OF GUY BACK!!!

If you were dating a guy who ghosted on you (stopped responding to texts/messages for an unknown reason dropped out of your life without having the balls to properly break up) it usually means he found someone better but was in his delusional way of thinking was trying to avoid burning a bridge with you so he could come back if things didn't work out. Basically he is treating you like a back up plan.

Leave this guy in the dust, bitch him out for doing that to you. Just please don't take him back because he will do it all over again

• we dated for a month and then he moved away but he said he wanted to keep talkiing with me. the first weeks well alright. but after a couple of weeks ago we were texting and he said I'll text u later, i'll take a nap and then he never texted me again, after a week and because I initiate contact. then we didin't talk for another week and I texted him out of the blue and didn't text me back, but I saw him online. I texted again and he said everything was good and I said ok, great. so bye and he said why I was saying goodbye but at the end we kept talking although he ended the conversation. So I kinda deleted him on fb but tried to add him but he's not acceptin my request. I don't know if I should just saying to him that it's fine to stop keeping in contact or just stop everything with him.

• well he did that once, after a week he sent me a text asking if I was forgetting hin, but then the last times I've been texting him cuz he wasn't texting. but yes u are right. it's not like he's very interest in me. thanks.

• and he started dating someone

• I wouldn't bother with him! If someone walks out of your life and thinks it's ok just to come back into your life when they feel like then they'll do it again and maybe next time they do it, you'll really need them. You don't need people like that in your life, you need someone who will be there for you through thick&thin and no matter what. Relationships/friendships. That's the only way things will work. Hope that helps. You don't need to depend on anyone else if they'll leave you without a second thought.

• I don't do second chances. So we wouldn't get back together.

• I wouldn't give him second chance. Such people are not worth my time

• It depends how much 'some time' is.

• Depends why he stopped contacting you in first place. Also what do you want out of the relationship? he doesn't sound like a reliable committed kind of guy.

• I would ignore him. Based on his behavior, he is not worthy of my time

• DON'T. DO. IT.

• under no circumstances take him back! i've had guys do this to me so many times and they only end up taking the piss and turning into total douches. not worth it at all!!! leave it be