So how do I break up with my boyfriend of a 1yr and 6 months so sad to do this cause I love him so much?

So I have talked and talked with my boyfriend about this issue of adding more nights during the week and he says he can't because he has to work, we both work do it's not a good enough excuse, so it's been a 1yr and 6 months and I am lonely and miss him. I have told this all to him and he just won't meet me in the middle, i really do not want to break up with him but i have talked this issue to him many times. I know it will hurt cause I love him a lot.. ugh what do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating is a preview of what it would be like to be married to someone, with one caveat: some people will always be on their best behavior, but some people start backsliding and not trying as hard after they are married, so you need to understand a truism of dating. This is as good as it gets and it might get worse.

If your boyfriend is like this now, what would he be like if you were married. "See you two weeks from next Tuesday?" Dating is like auditioning candidates for the role of the leading male in your life. You may like some, or even love them, but that isn't enough to make them a good candidate for the long term. You need love, trust, and respect, and it must go both ways. Sounds like he doesn't respect you enough to put in the effort.

Sad, but you are probably right to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's over or its not me it's you

What Guys Said 3

• Just send him an ambiguous text about parting ways be like "Hey, I wanted to let you know that whatever happens between us, I will always love you, but sometimes there comes a point in life when you must learn to let go of certain people or things and move on. I would like to meet with you at a friendly place to discuss what I am about to tell you and feel it best to say it in person."

• If u really love him I don't think u should break up

• Look on his computer see if he has any fetishes your not satisfied first

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him you aren't getting what you need from him (time) and that you have to move on. It will suck but you will feel much better when you find someone who has the time to spend with you.