Why is is it so fucking hard?

Just to meet a girl. I've been single for 11 years now and there's no sign of that changing anytime soon. I just don't get why it's so hard just to meet someone.

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps because you're so desperate to meet someone.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not hard to meet someone. It's hard to meet someone who is suitable. I have had tremendous good fortune with internet dating. Have you tried that?

2|0
    0|0
    • I agree, internet dating is hard and even scary at times, but you will definitely meet people. It's a long hard process, but eventually it should pay off.

What Girls Said 6

• How do you define crazy? Constantly doing the same thing, and expecting a different result.
    How are you trying to meet a girl? Though chemistry is another story, just meeting a girl shouldn't be that difficult..

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe not for the beautiful people out there

• Show All
    • I don't try, no point when I know what they'll say so I don't bother. But that doesn't mean it doesn't bother me.

• If you make a self-fulfilling prophecy that your potential approaches won't succeed, it's no fair to point your finger at girls as being the problem. You've clearly got some hindrance coming from yourself.

• The right girl didn't show up yet be patient ;) it is not worth to waste your time with whoever right?

0|0
    0|0
  • You went outside and talked to girls?

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe you need to try different places to meet one?

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to go out and just ask a girl out

0|0
    0|0
  • try online dating

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Let me ask you this do you go out very frequently? or is al work work

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't trying hard enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Its only hard for ugly or fat people to be honest. maybe you need to change you body and or style And yes looks DO make you or break you

0|0
    0|0