Guys, What are some signs you're not into the girl on the first date?

Can you give me some examples of how you act when you're on a first date with the girl and you're not feeling it?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Remember, some guys are just polite when it comes to first dates, so a lot of the suggestions that the other guys made, though not impossible, don't always happen. First dates are really important, so I'll look for other clues, because not a lot of guys check their phones a lot just to show you they're not interested. Some guys don't want to make eye contacts not because they're uninterested, but rather they're nervous to look at someone they're attracted to or fear of staring. Some guys don't, or can't carry a conversation well with the girl they like, or you aren't helping further the conversation (girls do this a lot). So the real question you asked, what are some signs that a guy isn't into a girl? The truth is, they will try to obviously get out as soon as they can. Rarely will a guy leave early if he likes a girl. Basically, a family needs to die for him to leave. Another sure sign is that he is really comfortable around you. Not in the good way. Like he can just start talking about anything, and I mean anything. Sometimes he will say really personal things, mostly because he doesn't really care what you say or what you think because he's not interested in you. True, guys are more likely interested in a girl they are engaging, making eye contact with, but I've been on dates (doubles) and watched how my friends acted towards the dates they did not want to be on. They were very polite. Another thing I noticed is touching (appropriately of course). Uninterested guys will keep their paws to themselves. But an interested guy will make the effort to break the touch barrier, like getting your attention so he puts his hand on your lower back so you'll turn around and he can show you want's up. There are a lot of signs that guy is interested and when he is not. But this widely ranges on the guy and how he reacts to girls, more specifically you (since it is all about you and it should be). You need to learn to read people better and trust your instincts, because when one guy checks his watch fifteen times in a minute, he might just be really nervous, while another guy checks his watch in the same amount of time because he really wants to leave. Watch them, their behavior and how they go about reacting to you and how things are going. Sorry for rambling, but the guys on here were giving you garbage answers that you could have googled and you deserved a real answer. Hope mine helped. (note: not trying to insult anyone)

• I totally agree with this answer, it is pretty great.

• Ok thanks this is helpful. I went out with a man from pof last Wednesday and he hasent texted me yet. I know he was going to a cottage this weekend but he stayed on the date for three and half hours and after the bill came he said he was in no rush and wanted to stay longer to talk. Then he gave me a hug and walked me to my car. But he did talk about some weird stuff so I don't know anymore.

• It's really hard to tell after a first date, that's why we have so many. Some people take longer than others to know if they like someone. It took me almost six with my last girlfriend. (complicated story) Just keep at it and it'll work out

What Guys Said 7

• Looking around instead of looking into her eyes. Not asking open-ended questions. Looking at my watch.

• Yep, lack of attention to her. No eye contact. Simple answers, one-word answers, not really carrying on the conversation. Maintain distance when walking together or siting together. Don't get the door for her, don't get her chair for her. End the night asap with no hint of a kiss or anything.

• I end it very early and without reason

• If he looks too much at the hour while you're talking, he probably isn't enjoying himself. I wouldn't worry about looking for signs in the moment, though. If it went good, he'll contact you again; that's the most reliable sign you're going to get.

• Chances are , if he asked you out he already had his mind made up abut said girl in most cases

• I would be be looking around instead of looking at you, who should be the centre of attention.

• checking their phone a lot. or asking the time a bunch. stuff like disinterest