Why doesn't he compliment me?

I have a guy friend I like we flirt text and talk in person all the time I'm attractive and good looking I get a lot of attention from guys. But the other night I was telling him I was thinking of cutting my hair then he text "nah" as in don't cut it then I asked him why and he didn't text me back till next morning why does he never tell me I'm pretty or beautiful or compliment me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He playing hard to get

• What do you mean? Is it because he know I'm I'm attractive he doesn't have to say it? Or he's shy?

• You get asked out and complemented all the time by every guy you meat he's just trying to set himself apart

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he is afraid of your reaction.

What Guys Said 3

• maybe he is into someone else and doesn't want to be flirty with more than one chick. he's an anti fuckboy perhaps

• The nah means that you're already beautiful as you are, and that you just shouldn't cut it.

• i never compliment women. it spoils them... .

What Girls Said 0