Girls, How good looking and hot should I be to get a girlfriend?

1. how tall girls like?
2. what to wear?
3. how fit should i be
TO GET A GIRLFRIEND?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Dance lessons is ALL you need
    then you'll fill an almost empty supply in the great demand ALL gals have in any guy
    The lessons will also give answers to all these questions... in time

SIMPLE

What Girls Said 6

• 1. how tall girls like?
    2. what to wear?
    3. how fit should i be
    TO GET A GIRLFRIEND?

These are all great questions, but they only need one answer.

Be yourself. :)

• what is attractive?

• Every girls level of attraction is different. Just be you and you'll find the right one. I can't give you an exact answer.

• Just be yourself, acting and dressing like someone else isn't gunna help ya, you'll reach that point where you get sick of it and just wanna be you. You might think it's a bad idea to be yourself at this point, but in the future you'd be thankful you stayed as being you :)

• Many women have some preference for taller men, well-dressed men, and physically fit men, but almost all of us appreciate men who are just comfortable in their own skin. And changing yourself for a girl is never worth it.

• No no no no no no no no no no no

You're going about it all wrong. Join as many clubs and groups as you can, and just be nice. My boyfriend isn't hot, but he's sweet. That's why I love him. If you're sweet to a girl, she'll like you for the right reasons.

• I think being tall is pretty attractive, but not one of those SUPER TALL hulking-over-you guys. As for clothes, wear whatever you feel comfortable in, but I personally like guys who look somewhat put together (instead of just some shorts and an old T shirt, you know?). And as for fitness, I'm sure you're fine. Even though you might think girls only go for what's on the outside, we truly to care about your personality. So even if you're not the best looking guy around, if our personalities just click and conversations flow, you'll be fine. And NEVER EVER try to fake who you are!

• i know personality thng, but what is attractive?

• I don't think I understand. Do you want to know what eye color girls like? Hair length? The exact size your biceps should measure? Should I give you the profile of what we consider an attractive man?

• Yeah!

• I know this is kinda cliche but...

Be yourself. The right one will come along in time.

• i am asking about what attracts girls?

• It depends on the girl.

• in general