I was talking about this other girl with my friends (usual guy stuff) and my girlfriend found out and won't talk to me, what can I do now?

I was talking on Facebook with my friends and also my girlfriend. Me and my friends were talking about some girls and i accidently sent what i was going to write to my girlfriend instead of the group. I instantly told my girlfriend it was for a group chat and i wasn't cheating on her. She started to get mad with her typing so i called her. I explained to her on the phone but one second she mad and the other second she began getting emotional. I told my friends to even tell her that i'am not cheating on her and i was talking about another girl with them.

On the phone i kept telling her that i won't comment on a girls looks even if it's with my friends and it was wrong of me to do so. i told her she is the only girl i want. When i told her that her responce was "whatever". What can i do now? i tried calling 3 more times but nothing.

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on what you were talking about. she might be really hurt or upset with you. just give her some time to cool off and when she's ready she'll return your calls :) sometimes we just need a little space, thats all.

• ah ok. Well were talking about this girl and what i wrote was "dang she's a 10/10 no doubt about that (with a thumbs up emoji). was that really bad you think?

• it's not that its bad. just not cool if u have a girlfriend

• yeha i messed up :/

I see her today, she is coming over at least

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends fam.. you get me fam?

• i wrote this "dang she's a 10/10 no doubt about that (with a thumbs up emoji). Was it that bad?

• lol damn u shouldn't have said that

• i know i messed up

What Girls Said 1

• What did you say?

• Well were talking about this girl and what i wrote was "dang she's a 10/10 no doubt about that (with a thumbs up emoji). Was it that bad?

• Yeah, call her again tomorrow. You should probably even text her again tonight. She just needs to hear it a few times. Be patient and persistent.

• thanks i will. i will say some nice words to her before she sleeps

What Guys Said 0