I've never kissed and I'm 15?

I've never kissed, had a boyfriend (I'm not sure I want one right now.) and I'm a Virginia. however I wouldn't mind having a few cute guy friends. I want to go slow. I have a lot of sexual desires but I do my best to control them. people seem to think I'm pretty (although I don't think so) and I get a lot of attention. My main focus is my school so I work hard academically. Is this normal? All my friend s are fussing and gossiping about their boyfriend or finding a bc, having sex. My more nerdy friends aren't even interested in guys at all. ( they're not lesbians excluding one but they just have no desire to interact with boys) I feel kinda weird sometimes.

• Don't worry it's normal. You just have friends form both sides of the spectrums
  • That's kinda weird but it's ok
  • Who cares- do your thing
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• As a 24 year old virgin who has never kissed anyone, you don't have anything to worry about. People have experiences at different points in their lives.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol don't worry! I'm almost 19 and still haven't had my first kiss or a boyfriend... Not by choice of course. But I've been just like you with focusing on school work and have been surrounded with the friends that have boyfriends and I was always the outsider because I cared about having a boyfriend but I didn't because I was so busy and I'm being in college lol I'm still busy but that doesn't mean I enjoy being single lol you know? I still have stuff to do but I think you're normal. You have plenty of time😄

• I did have opportunities to have a bc but I chose not too, even tho I liked the guys

• Exactly. School is important to me. And yes, things will change

• Yeah I get you completely, just know you're normal and there's nothing wrong with you there's plenty of people out there with the same mindset😄

What Guys Said 14

• I know people tell you to wait for "the one". But trust me, its better to get some experience first so that you don't screw things up when you do find "the one".

I'd encourage you to start casually dating so that you learn how to handle a relationship when you are ready to get serious. All I'm saying, is that it'd probably be best for you to start getting some dating experience at your age. I also think that it would be ok with you starting to get some kissing and hugging experience so that it isn't awkward and uncomfortable when you do it with "the one". BUUUUT that doesn't mean you have to give up your virginity, because that's the one thing that is best saved for "the one".

• I think that is totally normal - Don't worry a time will come when you probably will like to have a bf/gf - It just hasn't happened yet

• First of all, do you really NEED a boyfriend right now?

A first kiss doesn't really mean anything. You're 15, you've got a lot of time left. Calm down.

• You're normal. I promise you not nearly as many people are having sex as you are hearing from friends. People lie about having sex all the time in high school. You're 100% normal and it's great you're focused on your future.

• Don't rush into anything just do your own thing and take life at a steady pace we all get there in the end but don't put off anything you want to do as none of us are getting out of this alive

• Jaysus. Just Jaysus.

• I got my first kiss when i was age 28

• I find it cute

• What why?

• I don't find playing girls funny

• You must have the humor of a brick if you still think the joke is about playing girls lol

• i had 9 years on u before mine, ur good its worth it to wait

• My first kiss was at 23 so you are ok

• In your teenage years you're going to hear a lot of first kisses, first time sex, first this, first that. Go at your own pace and don't give in to peer pressure. If you want to kiss someone then kiss someone you want to kiss not just because.

• I'm not worried about peer pressure. I have desires no matter how inconvenient they are. I wanyed to know if it was normal then it would be a healthy thing to go through.

• 15? Thats nothing...

• I didn't till i was 16 xD

• I didn't get my first kiss tell 17 and didn't get laid tell 18 so hang in there it will happen

What Girls Said 12

• I got my a week or two after my 17th birthday. My sister is 20 and she has yet to have her first kiss. Don't stress about it. It's not a big deal. I've had bf's before and they didn't end well. I'm not interested in dating at the moment either. It's not weird. Everyone is different and that's okay. :)

• So? There are 60 year old wo/men who have never kissed and don't want to. It's not a big deal. Don't rush and just be you. It's not weird.

I honestly find it weird how many people lost their virginity at 13-14 than someone not having kissed someone at 15.

• Yeah. When I hear about that's it's kinda scary

• Don't worry about what your friends are doing, you'll probably all grow apart soon enough. Do what you're comfortable with. I didn't have my first real kiss until I was 16 and I wouldn't have minded waiting a few more years for that either, because I couldn't give two fucks what anyone else around me was doing. I did what I wanted to do; at a pace I was truly comfortable with and as a result, I have never regretted any of my youth decisions, regarding guys or relationships.

• Takes time. I didn't have my first serious relationship until very recently. Don't feel bad about not kissing or being a virgin. It means you're waiting for the right person to make them special times for you. :) You'll be glad you waited. I sure am I did.

• Take your time hun, you are still young. One day you will meet the right one where you won't have to worry about if you want to kiss him it will just happen. It may not happen soon but i promise when the time is right someone will sweep you off your feet and you will never second guess you 15 year old inner kid. As far a your Virginity keep it as long as you can it is a special thing not to be wasted on a jerk that will break your heart someday.

• I didn't have my first kiss until 21. when both me and mu husband said I do. trust me, its WAY better to save your self for the one you marry. you're still young so focus on improving yourself. when you're in your 20, that's when you look for a MAN. don't settle for these BOYS.

• Yeah.. A lot of guys are immature. That's why I want guy friends first so I can get to know them before I get involved

• people change once they go from high school and into the real world.

• Don't be in a hurry. Guys your age only want one thing, anyways.

• Go at your own pace everyone is different.

• It's normal.

////

• Do you know the mechanics of kissing? if you do then you are ready for it or it's not for you yet.

• I had my first kiss a few days ago and I'm 17. I really regret it actually because it wasn't good at all and I didn't like the person, I only did it because I felt that I was odd for not having done it sooner as I was thinking of my studies. So please don't feel weird it's completely normal and better to focus on your future, once you do that the right person will come along and also you have the rest of your life to kiss and date and have sex etc just make sure you're settled and happy first :)

• Lol "I'm a Virginia"... Haha but no that's not weird. Don't just do something to get it over with. Whenever the moment's right that's best. But don't worry about it, I didn't get my first kiss till I was 16 and I didn't even want to kiss him, he kissed me. I have yet to initiate a kiss with a guy I like. I'm not interested in guys my age so it might be a while but it's okay, don't stress it.