Who else hates being single?

*raises hand*

especially when it's been so long since the last relationship. I miss being able to hold my girl and see her smile. Ugh.

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• *Currently in a relationship with a cute hipster girl with a great sense of humour and sweet as syrup* Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    ... Did... hahahaha... did I... pffffthehe... did I mention she has... mwahahaaa... 'cough'... an interest in rock music and...'tears of laughter'... loves videogames... and... anime... and Dr. Who and... hehe... Sherlock? No? Hahahahahahahahaha.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! And I've never even been in a relationship. Though sometimes I'm not sure if I want a relationship or actually just affection 😳

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Well on the upside.
    MOAR DISPOSABLE INCOME JUS FUR ME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC6NrQ0kNNU

1|3
    0|0
  • Being single and being in a relationship both has great advantages. I've been single for the last two years, but for that, I was in four year relationship. Being single can make you feel lonely and almost like your life has no meaning, but I say take advantage of improving yourself while you are single. So when you are in a relationship, you still know who you are and can have a better relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all lovin' it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me ! I swear I've got more exe's than something with a lot of exe's

0|0
    0|0
  • Try never really having a relationship at all, then talk to me about hating being single.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate it but I don't like being single either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you gay or bisexual?

Hating being single because you want to be able to hold someone is not the greatest reason to hate being single.

I actually like being single

2|0
    0|0
    • Not sure why it matters, but I'm gay.

• Show All
    • k. I really don't care.

• Then why argue? You don't even know me

What Girls Said 6

• I sometimes do but I need to be single really. I want to focus on my education, plus next year I'll be in america for a year so it wouldn't be fair on them if I started a relationship up now.

0|0
    0|0
  • MEEEeeeeee i knw the feeling but don't worry one day superman will come along may or may not be in the form we expect but he will make us feel special

0|0
    0|0
  • i love it. if you saw my ex boyfriend you would get it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate it but I don't love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • MEEEE !!!

////////////

0|0
    0|0