Need a male perspective - is being a 25 yr old virgin a turn off if I want to sleep with him on the 1st or 2nd date?

So there is this guy I met recently when I went on holiday abroad and he asked me out but I declined since I was there with another girl and couldn't just ditch her. However, he gave me his number and after a while I messaged him and we have been chatting ever since. He seems like a very sweet guy and he was very kind in person as well. I am going to the same place again (I visit friends there often) next week and we are gonna go out for sure this time. The thing is, I am gonna be there for 7 days only so it's not like I have plenty of time to "date" him. If things go well I would probably want to sleep with him but the other issue is I am 25 and a virgin (just haven't met anyone I felt attracted to, not religious or waiting for marriage) and I am worried that would be a turn off. Provided that I am not asking him to wait and I am ready, would my inexperience be a turn off? Would it be too soon even though I am there only for a few days? What would you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being a virgin should have nothing to do with it. I understand the pressure, as I'm also a virgin in their mid-twenties. However, I'd feel honored if a woman felt that they were comfortable with sharing their first sexual experience with me. I'd definitely try to be as helpful and comforting as I could be to make it as enjoyable as humanly possible.

As for the idea of it being "too soon" screw it. If you feel ready to do the deed, then do the deed. I just hope Mr. Dreamy gives you a good time!

Most Helpful Girl

• It is definitely not a turn off to be a virgin at 25.

What Guys Said 14

• Yes, it is.

If you are a virgin to wait for the right guy, then thats not a problem. if you are a virgin, but jump into bed then, it feels off and ingenuine.

• Addition: If I want a hookup (and that's what it is going about), I would want a girl with some experience as the sex will be mostly lust-based and so it's a lot more about being good at sex. (I am not a fan of hookups anyway)

If I want to have a serious relationship, then I much rather want you to have waited for the right person.

• Generally the reason why guys get turned off by girls who have sex on the first date is because he assumes you've had sex with lots of other guys on the first date. Guys don't care if you were easy for him, he just doesn't want a girl who was easy for other guys.

So if he believes you are a virgin I doubt he'll see you as easy. Just explain it to him like you explained it here. Also make sure he knows before you start having sex so he'll know to be more gentle.

• are you kidding , most guys on this site would kill to be that guy you are referring to

• Is he a virgin too? Couple of things here: 1) he needs to know in advance cuz you'll both want to be prepared. You're gonna bleed, it's gonna hurt, and you'll want as much "warm up" as possible. So tell him

• nope not at all fam.. you get me fam?

• I'm sure he would be flattered beyond belief.

• not at all just tell him that you are a virgin and ask him to be gentle..

• Not a turnoff at all, he'd probably be excited.

• Trust me, he will not care, he will just be happy to be getting some.

• This again? For the last time, it doesn't matter if you're a virgin.

• it's unfair. for women it's a virtue. for men, in the eyes of most slutz it's beta, pathetic, suspicious, un-erotic, trouble, overinnocent and whatnot... .

• There's no problem being a 25 year old virgin. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20, and it was the worst mistake of my life. Doing it on the 1st date will make you seem easy and probably not very respectable. The second date's a little better but not much. The rule of thumb is generally the third date. Question becomes though, what is a "date"... and how long in between dates (how many days, weeks, months, years)

• "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance."
    -Oscar Wilde.

In short, it'll probably be a turn on. Though if he's just using you he may feel guilty and back out or may want to wait anyway if he cares, so potentially it's a big plus.
    Make sure you tell him though so he knows not to be too rough. That whole "please be gentle" spiel.

• He will want to do it but tell him your a virgin first because you need to aporch it a little different

What Girls Said 0