Am I unapproachable?

I am 5 foot 8 and I have a slender but curvy figure.

guys never approach me in public unless they are creepy, crazy, look sketchy etc. Guys cat call me too

I don't know why. I dress well. I don't attract any unwanted attention.

It's never the guys I want that approach me, the nice classy normal looking ones. I don't really smile in public. I pretty much have the face I have in my avatar. My resting face. I find smiling at random people creepy and weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't have a #restingbitchface i don't know who does. I'm not saying you are a bitch, but if your face normally is like that, I'm sure I'm not the only one who got that impression.

You look intimidating, and unapproachable. Almost as if you hate my guts before even meeting me. You need to smile more and look more upbeat and positive. It'll get you the results you want. Trust me.

• i do have an rbf

• Now, your actually above average looking in my opinion. I'm just saying that if you never smile and you look like you despise everyone around you, not many guys will approach you

• i guess you're right but i hate everyone im city lol

i need a changee

Most Helpful Girl

• You look elusive and standoffish based on your photo.

What Guys Said 15

• Well you could just try approaching those guys yourself, problem solved. I'm sure they'd appreciate it. Why don't you try that?

Guys don't know what to say or do with some random girl. They don't want to be labeled creepy or crazy or "sketchy" or desperate or whatever else.

• Why don't YOU just approach the guys that YOU want then? I've approached more girls than I can remember and have gotten rejected by most of them. Some guys like me just weren't the best at knowing if a girl was interested in us or not and it was very hard to work up the courage to approach them. I think girls should learn that it's better if they do the approaching sometimes or meet us halfway at the very least.

• Because its chivalry and the guys job

I don't wanna look like some desperate girl. Especially if I get rejected

• Huh? I'dk what you mean

• I said congrats for finding a girlfriend...

• You sound like someone I'd love to approach. Given the slightest invitation, I would. And I don't consider myself creepy, sketchy, or any of the things you mentioned.
    If you look too fabulous, people seem to assume that you don't want to be approached. We assume it happens all the time.

• Well, make yourself approachable. You want to be approached by those guys - look at them, hold eye-contact and smile. That's usually very helpful to know "its on" for us guys.

• *sigh*... so only the nice classy guys? Well, lemme just get out of this place then -_-

• you are quite tall and maybe that intimidates guys. You should smile though that is a sure ice breaker. If you look too fierce then no guy will approach you

• People might find you intimidating, you are taller than most girls, you look pretty, and you don't smile... Would intimidate me.

• Ok when guys cat call it basically just means "I'm too scared to actually come up and talk to you so I'm gonna make weird noises from a distance" Most guys are just too scared to approach, and the ones that do that are creepy are just cocky and overconfident. If u see a guy that u think is attractive, approach him, trust me lol

• im too afraid of being rejected

• Ok deal. I'll keep you posted

• Aight. Good luck!

• Yes you're unapproachable and/or the guys you want aren't interested in you.

• The you should smile. It gives a friendly vibe.. It'll draw attention of guys you like

• Try flirting a little

• Hi again Yes you are aprochable. if you aren't who is?

• You are very tall

• is that why

im more like 5 foot 7 and a halfff

• no you are very tall. The average height fo a female almost everywhere around the world is 5'3-5'4 tops. Then you wear HEELS, which makes you 5'11. If they are four inches

• no average is 5 foot 4 ( in canada) and i'm like 3 inches over that...
      and I only wear heels at special occassions I'm only 16 so
      are you a short guy?

• Yesbyou are verry aprochable! Whats going on with you and hintzeboy lol?

• smiling will make you much more approachable.

What Girls Said 3

• For me No your very attractive I think and your tall u can be a model were the same guys that I like don't seem to like me and never approach me I don't know why I barely smile too even though I have dimples don't worry your gonna find a guy that u like maybe for some guys they find u intimidating because you're pretty and seems that you're taken my advice is if u like a guy try to smile and be the first one to approach 😄😄😄

• Try smiling. Trust me, it works very well if there is some form of mutual attraction. Studie also provide evidence that people find smiling strangers to be around 10% more attractive.

• Attractive women get hit on less than average women because they are more approachable and the guy is less likely to be turned down.

• By the way your profile pic is gorgeous! Very unapproachable, for a good reason!