Confused! We had an affair together two years ago. In November he ended up at my job, both of us divorced now. Do you think he wants more than sex?

The problem is I don't know if it's just for sex. We Skype, sext and send pictures all the time, since we live in separate states. We do have conversations on the phone and I know all about his life. He always tells me I'm the only one he can count on. He does telll me how sexy, hot, and perfect I am, but I kind of feel like I have just given into him too much. He told me the other day he would date me, but I would dominate the relationship and then a couple of minutes later asked me "if I asked you out on a date would you go?" and wants me to go meet him now for a weekend. Do you think he's just using me or do you think something could be there?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only way to find out is actually dating him and trying to get in a deeper relationship. If he backs off from commitment, then perhaps he just wants sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• too little actual dating has happened to know for sure... best to go out with him, HAVE FUN and see what happens!!! :)

What Guys Said 2

• The only way to know would be to go

• I think the interest in sex has lingered and that is his focus at the moment... it may turn into something more meaningful but just take it on face value for now

What Girls Said 0