What type of girl do you like?

GIRLY GIRL : likes to dress up (make-up heels) , scared of bugs, likes to shop etc.

TOMBOY : Athletic, loves playing video games, likes sports, doesn't care much about how she dresses etc.

NERDY : quiet, very smart, always in the library, has big goals, shy etc.

MEAN GIRL : very mean, rude, bossy, inconsiderate, stuck up etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• A combination of the first three is generally ideal.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• A nerdy tomboyish girl.
    I really ain't up to date on my girly girl lingos so yeaaaah. That's that. Not really sure how to relate to girly girls.

• GIRLY GIRL, i'm just attracted to them. I don't mind if the have goals and smart too, but the girly girl drives my hormones insane... probably because they are different to me. The rest of the girls are cool but my body and mind just does not have an chemical reactions toward them, i just see them as people. It is so hard tho to find a girly girl actually.

• None of these, really. I guess out of the four, I'd be most likely to pursue the "nerdy" girl. However, only the "shy" part really interests me out of it. Lol

• The girly tom girl!

A girl that likes to dress up, athletic, and plays both videos games and sports.

• Nerdy/tomboy's I wish there's a hybrid between them lol 😍

• Girly girl. The can also be very smart and have big goals...

• Girly girls are attractive, Tomboys are at most just friends, Nerdy girls only speak when spoken too and Mean girls can gtfo

• I like one that can do outdoor things and be one of the guys but can also dress up and be super classy

• Well, of those that you listed, I would say nerdy.

• I love girly girls who are slender/fit, with smaller boobs.

• Girly girl :)

• Somewhere in between nerdy and tomboy

• I like girly girls

• Mean girl is the only one I won't date

• I'll have a combination of the top three, please. How much will that be?

• girly girl because they are cute not physically or sexually. most of the guys like sensitivity :-)

• girly girl

• I'm just wondering and waiting to see who picks the mean girl...

• I haven't found a girl who is 100% mean all the time.. yet

• Nevermind if a good girl everything is ok :D

• Mean girl for sure.

• Tomboy! Haha that's my weakness. Though it is very sexy to mix tomboy whit girly girl or nerdy.

• The nerd, because not only do we have things in common, but also because she would bring out the confident side in me to be more out going.

• Little bit of everything

What Girls Said 3

• Whoa, this makes me a GIRLY NERDY TOMBOY hybrid I guess lol Which one are you asker?

• What about my type?
    Athletic, girly girl, big goals, smart, do I not make the cut guys?

• Can we just stop typing girls like that though? Someone can like to shop and care about their looks and play video games and all that at the same time etc. most people aren't a type like that.. Just saying