Girls, Shy women how do you text a guy your interested in?

Would you text a guy everyday and share personal stories about your childhood or ask questions about his life if you were not interested? How differently is the way you text a guy friend vs a guy your interested in? This girls texts me everyday I usually initiate but not really. Her way of starting convo is to not reply late at night suddenly and then reply the next morning. That's how she starts convos. She laughs at my jokes she challenges me and will debate with me, she replies to my goodmorning texts and she carries out the conversation and seems interested in talking to me. She kissed me on our first date but we haven't hung out since and that was 3 weeks ago. She's been gone for most of the month. She's very busy. Are these all good signs she likes me as more than a friend or potentially more than a friend

2

What Girls Said 2

• If I liked a guy, I would want to text him all the time. I would want to know what he is doing, and stuff about his life. I'm kind of weird and I definitely make it known when I like a guy. I'm very receptive to him and wanting to see him and what not. I start conversations, laugh at his jokes and try to hang out with him.

I will reply to his messages and look forward to them.

From what you have written it sounds like she does like you :)

• She likes you, you said Her way of starting convo is to not reply late at night suddenly and then reply the next morning , she stop's replying late at night suddenly because she doesn't want it to turn in to a booty call and she has conversation for in the morning ready to go and If u your self knows that your not funny and she laughs at your jokes any ways then she like's you for sure but if you are funny then she could just be laughing. She texts you everyday and share personal stories about her childhood which means she trusts you and asks you questions about your life which means she's so interested.